Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Here is the rest of the process for the dia de los muertos piece:
Once I finished the machinework I needed to so something to the background to bring forward the skull.
Black brought it further forward and I started to go in and outline the machinework.
Add some black to sink the eyes a bit more and finish outlining all of the mechanations and I decided to call it done. I should get it back from the printshop today. I'll have 5" x 7"for $12, 8" x 10" for $20 and the original size 11" x 14" for $30. Let me know if you're interested and I'll make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment